Having Trouble Logging In? Not sure if you're a member?
Try These Steps:
- See if you appear in the Individual Directory. If you find yourself, make sure it shows your current company and your current email address. With the changes in the industry, we sometimes have old addresses or folks still connected to their old company.
- If it shows the right company, and the email address is correct, log-in (in the upper right corner) using the email address you found in the directory. If you've never logged in before, click Forgot Password (in the upper right corner). In a few minutes, you should get an email with instructions on resetting (creating) your password.
- If it shows the right company, but the email address is NOT correct-- you will need to create a new Employee Registration. You will also need to email Linda Martin so she can remove your listing with your incorrect email address.
- If it shows the wrong company -- and your new employer is an FLTA member (something you can check here for agencies and underwriters or here for affiliate members) -- you will need to create a new Employee Registration. You will also need to email Linda Martin so she can remove your listing with your former company.
- If your email address is correct and you have created a password log-in (in the upper right corner) using your email address and your password. You now have access to ALL the data on the website AND the ability to register for all events at the member rates!
If you are an employee of an FLTA member and are not listed in the member directory
Select “join FLTA” from the menu on the LEFT, then select “employee of FLTA member Registration” and enter the data requested. Be sure to create a password. Your email address and the password will identify you as an FLTA member and allow you to access all phases of the website, AND receive member pricing on events.
It is important that you give the full name of your Employer, as many title agencies have similar sounding names. Also, please enter your Preferred Name even if it’s the same as your first name. Without it, your emails will be addressed to: “Prefered name” L
Enter the address, phone and other information for the location where you most frequently work. We want to invite you to the events which are most convenient too you, not necessarily those that are closest to company headquarters.
If your employer is NOT an FLTA member, hound them to join! That's the only way you can gain access to all of our Great Members Only Stuff AND save money on registration fees!