2019 FLTA Convention Registration
Register today by clicking "Register" in the bottom left.
Convention Registration Fee Schedule:
FLTA Member Pricing (Price Increase 10/1/19)
August 1, 2019:
September 1, 2019:
October 1, 2019:
FLTA Non-Member Pricing (Price Increase 10/1/19)
Agency Membership Application
Terms & Conditions for registration:
1. Convention registration attendee fee must be paid by the 15th of the following month for current month's registration rate.
2. Payments may be made online with a credit card.
3. Checks may be made out to "FLTA Convention" and mailed to:FLTA ConventionP.O. Box 66145St. Pete Beach, FL 33736
4. REFUND POLICY: A written request for refund received prior to Friday, 10/11/19 will be honored, minus a $35 administrative fee.
No refunds will be issued AFTER 10/11/19.
NOTE: you will be required to accept these terms to complete your registration.
2019 FLTA Convention Sponsor, Exhibitor and Program Advertising Registration
November 11-13, 2019
Hilton St. Petersburg BayfrontSt. Petersburg, FL
To register your sponsorship and exhibitor booth, click on "register" on the bottom left.
Due to space restrictions there is a limited number of booths available this year.
Note: Our website will not accept your online registration unless both the person logging in and the primary contact for the Convention are already shown as an affiliate member in our database. Please make certain that you are registered as an employee of your company before you select the "REGISTER" button by checking the directory. If you are not registered as an employee of the company, register here and then log-in under that email address and the password you created.
If a staff person is registering for the primary person that will be in charge of the booth at the convention, you MUST change the email address that appears after you select "Register" to the email address for the person that you are registering. OTHERWISE, YOU will be the registered attendee.
Terms & Conditions of online registration:
1. If payment is made online, NO REFUNDS will be issued by return credit. You MUST request a refund from the FLTA office, and if approved, a CHECK will be issued to the party whose card was used for the payment.
2. REFUND POLICY: A written request for refund received prior to Friday, 10/11/19 will be honored, minus a $35 administrative fee
No refunds will be issued AFTER 10/11/19
NOTE: You will be required to accept these terms to complete your registration.
Email: Executive Director, Scott MerrittEmail: Executive Assistant, Jena Daly
Florida Land Title Association is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved
Mailing Address:Florida Land Title AssociationP.O. Box 66145St. Pete Beach, FL 33736