FREQUENTLY asked questions
Click on a Question to view the Answer:
If the info is correct, select CONFIRM AND PROCEED WITH PAYMENT to complete the process.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE A LICENSED TITLE AGENT AND HAVE RECEIVED FLTA INVITATIONS TO WEBINARS, YOU MAY ALREADY BE IN OUR DATA BASE AS A CONTACT. WHEN USING THE STEPS ABOVE IF THE SYSTEM TELLS YOU: “EMAIL ALREADY IN USE” CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONVERTING YOUR CONTACT INFO TO AN FLTA MEMBERSHIP.
3) Are there any costs to becoming an FLTA member?
4) What is TIFPAC and why should I say YES?
5) I'm a Branch of a Company that is a member of FLTA. Will I be charged to become a member?
6) Why can’t I be an Associate Member and pay $325?
7) How do I access the Members Only tab?
8) How do I sign up for the Member Webinars?
9) I’m a member, why am I being charged for the webinar?
10) Why can’t everyone in our company use one email address to join FLTA?
11) My Company is a member why can’t I get to the members only page?
12) How do I contact FLTA?
14) What’s the difference between FLTA and ALTA?
15) Can I download an FLTA logo for my website?